Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Saturday 5 April 2008

Music and free food

I tell ya what, you don't realise just how many friends you have until you have to click "ignore all invites from this friend" for each one of them.

I've been meaning to recommend this site to you all for days. Musicovery is a remote control that will introduce you to new music, similar to Pandora (which is sadly no longer available to us UK types). It's good fun and I've been finding old favourites and new favourites for the past few days. Have a look!

Also, I just searched my blog, and remember I told you guys about Free Rice? (It's a vocabulary game where, for every word you get right, 20 grains of rice are donated to the UN World Food Programme to feed the hungry. It's funded by the adverts - utter genius.) Well I just discovered Free Flour - same idea, different charity, and instead of word definitions it's general knowledge questions. Spend five minutes today feeding the hungry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!