Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Tuesday 8 April 2008

All is not lost!

I am OVERJOYED today to discover that, due to the writers' strike, I have not missed any episodes of Lost.
It's almost as if they knew...

It's been a great day for me! After an early start, I wandered around town with Tom buying sushi and stuff to design my own t-shirts. I've made mine and it's alright, I might put up a picture soon, but I'm very low on ideas for Tom's. So far I've considered drawing a dancing banana with the words "potassium funk"... but I only have purple and black fabric pens, so maybe not!

Anyway, aside from that, there's nothing left to do but introduce you all to this blog's hyperactive little sister, thiefree.tumblr.com. Visit it and follow a random link, I hope you'll like what you find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!