Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Tuesday 15 April 2008

How I scared an old couple

Interesting thing of the day: Banksy. So true, so artistic, and so difficult to catch ;) You won't have seen this piece before, so check it out.

I had a bizarre dream last night. Gav and I were around at a friend's house - a middle-aged married couple, nice people. We were there to scare them. Half the time I was polite and friendly, but the other half I looked like this.



It was just a bag that I kept putting on my head, and then I'd wander up to the poor dears whose house we were in and go "wooooo." Or possibly it was "blaaaargh." Either way, I was quite unconvinced by it all, but they seemed suitably afraid, so we ran outside.

I was picked up by my family, and we got out of there, safe in the knowledge of a scaring well done.

Still not the strangest dream I've ever had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!