Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Friday 28 November 2008

Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia photoshoot

ZQ 1
I realise that this will be of minimal interest to most of my readers, but Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia (Sylar / Gabriel and Peter Petrelli from Heroes, respectively) have done a photoshoot with Zink magazine. (Ages ago. Glossing over that...)

No, I've never heard of Zink either; it seems to be a fashion / lifestyle magazine. Looks interesting!

ZQ 2

ZQ 3

MV
Of course, I'm merely interested from a fashion and photography perspective. Of course. And... uhhh. Hm.

6 comments:

  1. There's a lot of face fur and mascara in that second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the second photo he's supposed to be Alex De Large. Great film, better book. Never heard of this guy, but his name pwns in Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL if only names were allowed... must admit, ZQ does look pretty good as Alex De Large, but the straitjacket one's my favourite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm dressing up as the dude from Clockwork Orange? Tut tut I wish the stylists would come up with something a bit more inspired!! It's been done!!!

    I'm looking forward to seeing him as Spock...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I must say that I've never seen them in that light before.
    Sylar with eye liner and long eyelashes is a little scary. Imagine if he looked like that in Heroes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. a little bit of the ultra-violence....yumm

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!