Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Women being honest

"So last night, I totally overreacted to something my boyfriend said, cried completely irrationally, got angry at him for no reason and now I'm not talking to him until he apologises because I'm slightly embarrassed about how I was just being hormonal."

"Oh honey! I wish I could blame it on your boyfriend. That would provide a bonding experience and draw us closer together in our friendship. Instead you just seem slightly crazy, even though I've done the same thing. Well, I guess I'm slightly crazy too."

"Let us instead bond by shopping! The mindless act of consumerism provides relief from any serious introspection. It helps that there are so many so-called fashion 'experts' to tell us that all our perfectly serviceable clothes are no longer acceptable."

"Good idea! heaven forbid we stop buying shoes and makeup long enough to realise what the real problem is here!"

-fin-

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving...

    You have been tagged Anna F, check my blog for details,

    http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/

    this is not some form of revenge, you've done nothing wrong (that I know of), but it's a great way of expanding your readership for the sake of a few moments. Please leave a comment on my post when you have put the Meme on your blog.

    Thanks for being such a good sport.

    AV

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!