Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Thursday 27 November 2008

Oh, go on then

I got hit with a meme! Thanks to Argentum Vulgaris,I will now for your delectation and delight complete the One Word Meme, in which all my answers must be one word or less (but not less).

1. Where is your cell phone? Here

2. Where is your significant other? Cardiff

3. Your hair color? Blonde

4. Your mother? Extrovert

5. Your father? Knowledgable

6. Your favorite thing? Hugs

7. Your dream last night? Vague

8. Your dream/goal? Writer

9. The room you’re in? Messy

11. Your fear? Depression

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you’re not? Certain

15. One of your wish-list items? DSLR

16. Where you grew up? Cowes

17. The last thing you did? Emails

18. What are you wearing? Jeans

19. Your TV? Fuzzy

20. Your pet? Teddy

21. Your computer? Laptop

22. Your mood? Alright

23. Missing someone? #2

24. Your car? Hah

25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes

26. Favorite store? Peacocks

27. Your summer? Hah

28. Love someone? #23

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Recently.

Ok, so as is time-old tradition I must now tag 5 other bloggers.

So, the wonderful Innocent Loverboy,
My darling cousin John,
The lovely Juniper,
And Dan the (probably) Man,

I CHOOSE YOU!

... Shup.

16 comments:

  1. That's only four other bloggers. Although to be honest, I'll struggle to come up with more than one. Best keep my mouth shut, non?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's four. And I'll do the meme tomorrow... and I just watched Pokémon, so it's very well-placed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I will get on to that asap.

    ...can I peal the tag off myself now? It is annoying hanging from my left ear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I can't count, so the next person who sees this and wants to do it can do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was confused be that comment, until I went back to count. I hadn't noticed. Hehe! I can't count either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would do it, but I have an alarming absence of available B.L.O.G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I did it!! How exciting.... i don't know 6 people... :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's ok, I deliberately chose a couple of new bloggers because it's a good way tog et more readers, apparently :p Thanks all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grin, I see, Nr. 10 sure went missing somewhere :D
    And I got my DSLR this May, but it's a neverending story. Now I want the toys for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha hi Nicole! What make /model did you get? I'm doing my research, looking for an entry-level one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Anna, if you check out my latest post, I have nominated an award for you, call by and collect in about an hour when I finish organising this and get it posted. You deserve it.

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is unfortunate that purple is your favorite colour. I LOATHE purple! Not sure we can be friends now... but perhaps the giant ocean between us would be more preventative... :o) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm willing to overlook the ocean of you're willing to overlook my terrible taste in colours! ;)

    AV: ORLY?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got me a Nikon D300 (well, hubby got it when he had to go to the US :)
    He said I should get a higher advanced one and not a starter or we would regret it later by me wanting a different model.
    I don't regret it a single bit :)
    I was thinking about getting one for two years, but always chickened out. And this Baby is just perfect for me :)
    (I still have to learn a lot and haven't even touched a few things on there :P)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicole, that's great :) I think as an impoverished student I can't excuse anything more than an entry-level one, but the good news is that they're getting cheaper all the time! We'll see. I won't be buying for at least a month or so. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a Canon Rebel XTi and I am desperatly in love with it... I am a Canon girl through and through. Try e-bay for a cheap one that is higher end... :o) Happy shopping and happy shooting! :o)

    Ocean overlooked! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!