Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Saturday 26 January 2008

Various stuff and things!

Mouse #5 is a fast little blighter. Dark brown fur, and apparently uninterested in the food on the traps. I'm thinking of investing in a) an anvil or b) some black paint; (fake mouseholes of course! It'll run into the wall and concuss itself!) but I can't work out if the ACME website do deliveries.

There's been actual genuine sunshine today! I ventured, bleary-eyed, into the big wide world in less than a jumper for the first time in what feels like forever. I bought ice-lollies for all my housemates to celebrate the occasion.

"Some women wear foundation... other wear a sensation!" Adverts SUCK. I mean seriously. I dreamed a better advert last night. It involves an incredibly long twisty straw, and two colours of slushy liquid, carefully alternated to spell the company name when it's all been sucked through the contraption. Genius.

And, to complete the quartet of things that very few people are interested in, I'm currently watching Forrest Gump. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. I watched that last night too!
    Brilliant film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear the latter. It's called my own skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear a batsuit

    No, wait, I'm not Batman

    *denies all knowledge*

    Anna wears a wimple. I have seen this.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!