Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Friday 13 April 2007

What's red and stupid?

Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh, ohmygosh.

Deev, I love you, and you're all kinds of awesome, and I want to meet your friends and your family and your cat.

And some other stuff that I'll maybe say in private, I'm just so excited... sorry! What an inappropriate place to say all this...

I'm wearing it, it's beautiful... sorry my gift couldn't have been better, I ran out of time too, but I hope you'll like it anyway. I'll make up for it as soon as I get the chance. And I'm thinking of making the chance happen.

Love you, Deev. Love you.

Oh, and the answer's 'me'.

4 comments:

  1. His cat is indeed lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed you could find something witty to say about this one, ben. :P
    oh, and reply to my e-mail about life on mars!

    anna honey, i think you were looking for e-mail then, not blog.
    lovely post though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get your email about Life on Mars ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did he get you?! he never told me!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!