Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Saturday 14 April 2007

DON'T READ THIS POST

Ok, I found this one here, although the video really doesn't matter because these messages crop up everywhere. This one was posted by Blueblaze2000, who I'm sure is a very intelligent and rational person, who merely suffered from a momentary lack of judgement when posting the following:
WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

Verbatim. I have to admit, I found this the most hilarious chain comment I've ever read! The "blonde hair, scars, no nose or ears" bit just sounds too much like a personal in the Transylvanian Times. And "just like from the Ring", that's priceless! This dead girl - Summer - is obviously a fan of Japanese horror flicks, isn't that nice. Sorry, I mean she was, she is of course dead. Although we have nobody's word but hers on that.

I'd show a lot more respect for the dead if they could spell, quite frankly, and there's just no excusing that punctuation - even if she is a creature from beyond the grave.

So, she has presented me with a choice. Death in my bed by knife wound, one creepy night (lest we forget), or "summet ing good". And this isn't the only one, as this blog shows... Fortunately, I know how to outwit these evil curses.

My counter-curse:
When you're reading this post, stop if you want. Nobody really cares. My name is Anna, I'm 19, I enjoy long walks by the sea and devouring the souls of innocents. If you copy any more of these ridiculous chain comments, I will personally show up by your bed with a common-sense stick and bludgeon you over the head with it until you get a clue or die, whichever happens first. If you copy this into more web sites, however, you will be noticed and applauded by intelligent people the world over.

10 comments:

  1. ah, it's refreshing to hear someone other than myself rant about these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... i am intrigued by all these lovely sounding people who keep popping up on your comments boxes. *waves to random people* am on a roll of talking to new people, so hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves back to random jenny person*

    i hate those stupid chain messages, people need to get a life and post something meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennyyyyyy! Mwah. The new people are lovely and wonderful, but these ones live near Oxford which is just rude of them really...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well kat came down to visit, so she's not rude. and i sent you a gift, so you can't call me rude in a looong time! :P

    *waves to jenny* :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, im not rude. im actually the most unrude person you'll ever meet. except my cat. and maybe jesus. but apart from them i am the most unrudest person in the world at this exact moment in time.
    =D

    loved meeting you anna!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, okay, not rude then! Kat, is was fantastic to meet you too XD so exciting!

    Well, I guess I'll just have to move to Abingdon then. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, another random Abingdon guy here. Thanks for the comment.

    This is what makes the blogosphere so great, meeting wonderful like-minded people such as yourself.

    Don't even get me started on chain mail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes anna, you should move to abingdon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, nice to meet you Simon :) Aren't I little miss popular!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!