Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Wednesday 7 February 2007

My musings, my muse

I'm having a true creative splurge at the moment, the past couple of days have been really good for that... I think it's the music. I've been listening to local unsigned artists / groups who've put their music on myspace. If you've never tried this, I recommend it, you find some amazing stuff! So yeah, I've been playing these random songs by people I might conceivably meet one day, and it's inspiring me to write shedloads of poetry. Woo for that.

So, basically, you might be seeing more entries on my other blog (<---- see link at the side) than this one.

And, just because I'm a language geek, here are other words derived from the Greek muses.

Amuse, bemuse, music, museum, moustache.
Maybe not so much that last one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!