Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Tuesday 2 January 2007

My Left Eyebrow.

TWO DAYS! TWO DAYS a muscle underneath my left eyebrow has been randomly spasming. It's not visible, but it's certainly not fun. WHY is it doing it?! What POSSIBLE REASON could it have to want to DO this?!



I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I think it's affecting my mental health. Maybe it's a warning. If so, it's a fairly rubbish warning, in all honesty, and certainly very off-putting. The worst part is, it's like hiccups. It stops twitching for a few seconds to lull me into a false sense of security. THEN IT STARTS AGAIN.



I just find it quite upsetting that I have no say over what my face does. I'm not used to this loss of control. Usually my face is my willing and obedient servant, humbly performing the simplest of duties at my slightest command. But NOW... oh, NOW it wants to do it's own thing.



Which apparently is twitch. And make me feel like I look permanently confused. Even though it's not noticeable. So people think I'm crazy for constantly going on about my left eyebrow twitching.



Oh gosh, this whole post has been about my eyebrow! That's got to be some kind of record. "Least significant blog post ever." Maybe it could be the start of a series...



Join us next week for: My right ear!



... Nnnno.

2 comments:

  1. PUNCH IT!!! JUST PUNCH THE CRAP OUT OF IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help, Swaps honey. Always a pleasure. xD x

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!