Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Sunday 7 January 2007

Babies, babies everywhere.

So those of you who know me, will be aware that all the guys I work with are pregnant. Were pregnant. Their wives, I mean. ANYWAY. The current state of affairs is that Ian's (Joel Enoch) came on Christmas day, and baby 2 (Chris', Amelie Grace) was born this evening. Well, yesterday. Well anyway.

So now we're just waiting for baby 3.

The funny thing is, despite my aversion to babies, I am simply overjoyed at the growth of the Catalyst family. I've said many times that there's nothing more beautiful than newborn parents, and the smiles on the faces of Ian and family tonight completely reaffirmed that. "We're a proper family... We've got children!" Bless him!

So, congratulations all round!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!