Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Good intentions

I'm not entirely sure why, but as I write this I'm half-watching one of those dire programmes where they put a group of gorgeous 20-somethings on an island to form couples and learn basic social skills.

Television really doesn't engage me any more. If I want to watch something, guaranteed you can find it online... semi-legally... so the only reason I actually turned it on was so that if there was a global disaster I wouldn't be the last to know. Seriously, it was just in case somewhere got bombed. Is that paranoia or a perfectly reasonable possibility?

Oh my GOSH I know what I should do, I should watch the Matrix! We've bought the 3rd one, Revolution, which I never did make sense of at the cinema. On the other hand if I want to work it out that's like 6 hours of it. Hahaha.

It's been one of those days so far, I'm so full of good intentions and so unable to do anything. I've got paperwork to do and phone calls to make but none of it's working enough for me to get something DONE. How annoying.

Never mind! Grin and bear it, at least I've got this weekend to look forward to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!