Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Wednesday 15 June 2011

a barbecue and a waterfight

"More or less exactly" is an oxymoron that I find myself using lately. As in, I've been single for more or less exactly a year. I can't be sure of the date because I didn't blog about it at the time, and without the internet to serve as my external memory I'm more lost than a puppy filling out a tax return.

I was seriously thinking about writing a "how I feel about stuff and things" post, but to be honest I don't have anything interesting to say about the subject. I lost my faith, and that was the only dealbreaker. Fin. So instead I want to share some awesome stuff I've been doing!

Two nights ago some friends and I had a beach BBQ. It was honestly the loveliest sunset I've seen in a very long time. Here are some pictures of that:

Exploring

Ali

Eddie by the moon


And then yesterday we had an epic waterfight, of which there are no photos, because I was too busy watergunning fools (and getting cups of water thrown over me because Aston's a dirty cheater.)

This but with guns and laughing
I'm really looking forward to seeing my family in a couple of weeks; we're going on a sort of road trip holiday thing so that'll be cool.

Much love to y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Waterfights. Yay!
    I haven't had a waterfight in far too long. (But it helps to have som good weather to do it in...)

    On the plus side, I did climb some trees recently.
    I like to do things that keep me in touch with my inner 8-year-old.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!