Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Friday 25 May 2007

Various people and other such miscellany

Oh, I don't know what to say, I don't know what to say! I could tell you not much has been going on, really, but that's blatantly not true. They're just all very mini-subjects.

So! Things I am thinking about, in no particular order.

1) I'm meeting Dave ON TUESDAY

2) I'm meeting Tony, going to London, meeting Hobbit, watching the beatboxing championships, sleeping there on the 8TH JUNE

3) Last night my suspicions were confirmed, a rather friendly guy told me that the reason he was talking to me is that he's been going through one heck of a dry patch, and when he asked James to be introduced to some new people, our helpful mutual friend pointed him my way. Thanks, James.
(No, actually it's ok, he's a lovely guy and we've had some interesting conversations. It's a weird one though, going to the pub with no intention of sleeping with ANY of them. Confusing or what!)

4) I got lovely hugs from lovely somebodies! Drunk guys give awesome hugs, I'm very sorry that this is the case, but it is. And they seem impressed by my hugs too, you know girls usually do quite pathetic hugs? Like they're afraid they're going to snap? My female friends, I love you, but you must work on that. Seriously.

5) I've just spent too much time doing some insane google-sleuthing to find out who drew a random picture. On the plus side I've educated myself in the process, I now know the difference between Jean Grey, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix and Madelyne Pryor; not to mention the plots involving all of them, the names of many of Marvel's comic artists, and so on and so forth. Heck, it might come in handy if I ever need to impress a comic geek (which between Northern Tom and Adam is a very real possibility).

6) Yes, Northern Tom. Toms have adjectives here. When I used to hang out with Jamez (with a Z) he was always telling me about his adventures with Small Tom, Tall Tom, Big Tom, Medium-sized Tom (seriously), I think there was a Welsh Tom too... maybe Northern Tom was one of them.

7) K that's all thanks bye!

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaaay, i got a mention! :)
    when i hug you on tuesday, you are not gonna know what's hit you.
    hugging perfection will be defined there and then.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!