Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Denim

I've written a few posts on fashion before, and they've almost all revolved around how some people do dreadful, DREADFUL things to jeans. However, today I saw this photo of Sandra Bullock:



... which actually delighted me. Reminds me a little bit of these old jeans of mine:

Jeans 2


So, yes. If jeans look like they've been hastily constructed from fabric samples, I am all about that.

The picture's part of this article, "41 regrettably tacky photos of famous people." YMMV, I think some of them are delightful, the above included... though I'm inclined to agree about all the ones where the subject's knees look like they're not on speaking terms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!