Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Ukuleles and graffiti

My mum took me to see the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain! It was a lot of fun, they're probably the least serious orchestra out there (possibly tied with the Kazoo Funk Orchestra, I suppose). Here's an example of the sort of thing they do:



I also saw my first ever Banksy in the wild! It was this one; I couldn't get a photo as I was passing it on a bus, and it took me long enough to believe what I was seeing that there was no chance to get the camera out.

Luckily, I had a slightly more leisurely stroll down a road with some of the most exciting graffiti art I've ever seen. There were full pieces, reverse graffiti, even some yarnbombing!

egyptian sketchy police ad infinitum something beautiful

More on my flickr, or on my facebook if you've got me there. But seriously HOW AMAZING are these... That last may become my motto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!