Last night, I was dragged out by my very loving friends. Knowing that I've recently made a decision that, while necessary, also completely sucks, they insisted on my company. Tiff made me pinky-swear, guys; it was that serious. We ventured into town for drinking and dancing, and I proceeded to have the most accident-prone night of my life.
Anna's list of minor wounds
- Index finger: paper cuts, two. No idea how they happened, although I suspect my recent nail-biting is the culprit. Stung like crazy.
- Knees: scraped. I fell over on the way into town (still completely sober!), and despite my leggings, took a layer of skin off. Standing up / sitting down hurts.
- Hands: saved from my clumsiness by my unusual decision to wear fingerless gloves into town.
- Face: elbowed by a 6'6" madman skanking at full speed. He apologised. Nose not broken.
- Arm: bruised by being hugged into a wall by aforementioned madman. Hurts a lot but isn't visible, which is the worst kind of bruise as you don't even get kudos.
It was very mysterious.
I kind of ache all over.
Still, at least it took my mind off -
- oh man... this sucks.