Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Entropy and rain

Today, it rained. I walked. Computer. Laminater. Velcro. Posters. Guillotine. Database, database, database...

Still it rained. I walked, waited, watched My Fair Lady. I read.

I read this. Read it. You'll like it. Ben probably already knows it backwards.

I don't know enough to stop my boyfriend having panic attacks. Hell, I can't stop MYSELF having panic attacks: the string, fluff, and optimism that I'm made of seems to fall further apart every day. Entropy. Hah.

He can reverse it of course. In theory, He does. By His wounds we are healed. But still, my life is a bit of a shambles.

I need to retake a module to get into UWIC like I hoped. I need to submit an essay. A really long, big, difficult essay - you know I have trouble with them at the best of times. While holding down a 9 to 5 job.

I'm halfway through my overdraft... getting paid tomorrow though, hooray! And I'm seeing a very special friend soon! And I'm going home soon after that.

And it rains.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the retake problems. I'd cry. Nearly stood up and told the church about you but they were talking big issues. This is a big issue, but I prayed quietly instead. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. <3

    Since writing this post I've been informed that it's excessively emo, so expect a more positive one soon!

    I can use all the prayer I can get right now. See you soon Judi x x

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!