Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Sunday 16 September 2007

Pathetic Excuses

I'M HERE I'M HERE!! Sorry sorry sorry! But I was in Cardiff! Then packing for university! Now I'm at university! And ill and miserable and terrified and starting tomorrow! And I got abducted by aliens and had to save the world as we know it from...

Orrrr maybe I'm making some of that up.

But yes, Cardiff! have to tell you, never in my life have I had a moment so entirely special as being blind-fed a surprise breakfast in bed of... Ben and Jerry's. Drool. Does my boy know me or what! But it's okay because we were super-healthy for the whole rest of the 5 days I was there. But yes, Ben and Jerry's, watching South Park, and other such awesome things... quite possibly the most wonderful morning I've had, ever, EVER. I love you honey.

I met more people up there, which was wonderful, and we had a proper grown-up style dinner party on the last evening! Iiiiii know! And I almost, almost beat him at a combat game. Went right down to the decider. I was kicking ASS to start with, but the element of surprise can't last forever!

So, despite the fury and panic of starting university, and despite the sheer UNFAIRNESS of getting ill JUST BEFORE freshers' fortnight (I'm in constant pain, it's not ideal), I'm making it through by remembering happier times.

Well, wish me luck for tomorrow, and please pray that I get better. Pain makes me very grouchy which is A Bad Thing for first impressions.

I shall try to be less almost weekly, FBL my dear! Apologies!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're still on the planet, Anna. Have a great time, be yourself, find some other people who are fish-positive but don't get sucked into the Christian ghetto....

    And, as they say in Glasgow, orra best!

    Hope you feel better soon and can make the most of freshers.

    FBL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, haven’t commented in a while, but I’m still reading ^_^ hope you feel better soon and I hope your first day went well. I'm sure you'll meet some nice people and enjoy the hard work (lol! rather you than me)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!