Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Saturday 22 December 2012

Cool internet things

+Anthony Ashfield Well heck dang, look what I can do! +Paul Roth holla.

This year we've had several apocalypses, and they've all ended with the same thing: sarcasm on twitter. But then, as sarcasm on twitter is the first response to any death, maybe they are one and the same, and we've all  already gone to the big snark in the sky.

I have been watching so many Let's Plays lately. I blame +Michael Fruen. Mike, look at this tomfoolery:



You guys, I practically wept with laughter when I first saw this. It's like pixellated Monty Python. It's sublime. 

I will be back with proper Crimbletide greetings when... I remember.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love achievement hunter - I don't generally watch their minecraft stuff though - I have too many other videos to watch already!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!