Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Friday 22 January 2010

Stalling for time

I found a post I started writing in February of last year, and never finished. It's been hanging out there as a draft ever since! This is what I wrote:

If you're on Facebook, you may be aware of a meme being passed around where you have to say 25 random facts about yourself. I've been stalling because I'm lazy, but now is the time, I guess!


1) I am a terrible procrastinator


I wrote a similar post called "Ten Things" a while back but never followed it up

That's as far as I got. Yeah.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Always nice to meet another procrastinator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chronic one. I keep deciding to nip it in the bud, as they say, but it never quite happens...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the idea, i 'm going to write bout my facts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! I'm ALWAYS procrastinating lol (and so is my daughter :) btw We really enjoyed your blog!

    Aion & Nicole

    http://iblogyourprofile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. procastination should be the 8th deadliest sin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting.

    (Although actually, I only got as far as reading point 1.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. May i know Why did you block me on twitter?

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!