Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Saturday 21 June 2008

Nursie!

Naughty nurse outfit
Not in the Blackadder sense, tragically, although I would make an AWESOME nursie. And not in the naughty PVC way either, although again, I'm sure I'd be more than up to the task. No, I've been simply nursing my beloved back to something-approaching health.

He was DYING!! Well, not really, but certainly very ill. Since Wednesday noon I've spent most of the time at his, flapping my hands ineffectually and occasionally changing his hot water bottle. I'm sure my nursing award is in the post...

He seems to be better now, so hopefully I'll become a bit more frequent in these supposedly "Almost Daily" updates. I confess, I've taken some liberties with the term "Almost", but such is life when things actually start happening.

Tonight Gav was actually feeling well enough to come to the pub with me to see everyone, which was a blessed release for both of us from the confines of his room. Things are looking up, people!

Dawn: Last night she was vomiting and then this morning she was vomiting some more, and then, just when we thought she was done, she started vomiting again.
Principal Wood: Yeah, we've got that stomach flu going around.
Dawn: Her exact words were "I've got stuff coming out of both ends."
Principal Wood: Thank you. That's... very helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!