Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Monday 5 November 2007

All the small things

Walking home tonight, the sky was pale blue and covered in bright pink clouds. Now I was strictly anti-pink until quite recently, but I've now conceded that it has it's place, especially my hair and the sky.

It was breathtakingly beautiful, and I'm very sorry I didn't have my camera with me to show you guys, but what surprised me most was the fact that nobody else was looking. It was fairly easy to tell because it could only be seen when you cross the road, otherwise the view to the east was blocked, and absolutely nobody I passed so much as looked above eye-level.

This is something that used to amaze me when I sat on the kitchen roof back home. My bedroom had a huge window that led out onto it, so I'd go and sit there when I needed some alone time, and I knew I'd pass completely unseen as not a soul would think to look up, however many hours I stayed there.

I'm sure it happens to all of you too. Sometimes there are days when you seem to see things so much clearer than anybody else, but the next day you become one of the myopic masses again.

Still, it's put me in a fabulous mood, so I thought I'd share it with you lucky souls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!