Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Wednesday 6 July 2005

Which tells of mental confusion, social division, and my impending marriage to a celebrity.

What a crazy few days. Aside from all the craziness that's been happening inside my head, there's been a few interesting things happening outside of it too.

London have got the Olympics in 2012 - by which time I'll be 24. Scary much?!

I hope the G8 summit went/is going well (I'm not too sure how thing are chronologically.)

I've bought the DVD of Long Way Round, the motorbike adventure with Ewan McGregor (who, by the way, I'm going to marry when I invent time travel) and Ewan McGregor's mate (Charlie Boorman). Ewan seems genuinely lovely and funny and interesting - and cute - so yeah, I'm going to marry him. Alright so he's rich and famous, but you can't have everything can you.

I was talking about the craziness inside my head. I have no clue what's going on in there! It's all scary and confusing. I kind of think it's male-related, though which one and why I'm not sure. It could be one of any number of blokes - or, indeed, all of them. I'll get back to you.

Hey, look, I'm blonde. Sorry, I'm not used to it. I've always been semi-blonde and occasionally (like when I wear black or purple) I realise how blondish it actually is. Sorry. Ok. Hair-related rant over.

Things at school are mucho confusing. There are social problems, divisions, petty rivalries... we're usually a good bunch with that sort of thing but it's all gone a little bit funny. I think a few people blame Big Brother. We watch the stupid arguments, then re-enact them ourselves; it's ridiculous. I hope it's sorted by the holidays, otherwise only some will be invited to various parties over the summer and it'll make things worse... dire predictions, maybe, but probably right.

I'm always right, it's sickening. Every time I make a prediction - usually under the label of 'worst case scenario' - it happens. That's why pessimists are always so depressed, they know they're right!

I cannot summon the enthusiasm for school at the moment. We've done our exams, please let us go! It's not fair. Most people have time off after exams, we just roll right on to A2.

I am in stupid need of a boyfriend. However I am aware that getting one 'just because' is incredibly stupid, so I won't be doing that. Instead I am going to sit in my room thinking "How sad is it that I've never had a boyfriend?" while at the same time feeling slightly smug that I'm not codependant. Sigh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!