Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Sunday 5 February 2006

My rock.

On Thursday, I was given a rock. To remind me of something very important. As time progressed, I grew to love the rock. It would comfort me through a zombie film, and even through a film with Keanu Reeves in. Just fiddling with it kind of got me addicted, which is why, on the way home from the cinema when I realised that I DIDN'T HAVE MY ROCK, I got hugely upset. So, after pining for the rest of saturday and all of sunday moring, I went to the beach to get another rock.

There are many rocks on Cowes beach. I am not even aware if there is any sand. Just rocks. And now I have a new rock, which, although it's different, I'm sure I will grow to love it just as much.

What's really sad is that I care so much about a rock.

1 comment:

  1. Update: After loving and losing three rocks, each of which I was progressively less attached to, I decided to call it quits. Makes sense really.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!