Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Saturday 3 September 2005

Apologies, and a whistle-stop tour.

Argh... it's been ages since I last updated. I'll compensate by not going over anything in very much detail.

Soul Survivor, just so you know, was incredible. 11,000 Christians leaping about like mad things; definitely a recommended way to spend your summer.

Then... I met a homeless girl called Sarah, very lovely person. Sweet dog too.

Then... other stuff happened... in America... oh I don't know, it's all too much for me. I really can't be bothered right now. Or at any other time. Think about it; the only times I write in my blog is when I'm bored, i.e., when there's nothing to write about.

Anyway, peace out my groovy cats and I'll see you all never. Unless... y'know, I know you or something. Or you're a Christian, in which case save me a cloud. x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!