Bear
In need of a redesign since 2011.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Merry GISHWHES, one and all!


It's been a crazy ten days or so, running around performing nonsensical errands for GISHWHES. It's over, now; the deadline has passed, and it's time to start thinking about what we're going to do with the unusual side-effects of our quests.

What, for example, are we going to do with a golden plunger? Will I keep the monkey hat? Should we disassemble the kale chandelier, or just chuck it? Do you want some barely-used candyfloss?

We didn't even take it that far. Some dedicated team actually launched a Christmas tree aloft with only helium balloons, and made the news in a few places in the process!

GISHWHES 2011 pride
Anyway, as I've said, I'll share a few photos when we're given the all-clear.

The past few days have consisted of me being alternately grumpy and sad, interspersed with brief moments of Baileys.
Baileys makes everything better.
Please link me to something that'll cheer me up, I could really do with it.
Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Here have some Neil Gaiman 90's cool
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0Tw6uB47-6Y/

    ReplyDelete

Do you have relevant / irrelevant things to say? I thought so. Comment!